Want to Rent

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi All,

Well, I've landed a good job at Nike here in the Portland area
finally and I would like to find a permanent place of residence
now:)  I am looking for a place in the Wilsonville, Woodburn,
Molalla, Canby area.  For those of you from this area, you will
know that covers some of the most beautiful country in Oregon:) I
know not everyone that does endurance is on the internet but if
some of you might know someone that has a place they want to rent
or might want a roommate I would sure love to be around endurance
people:) where I could help with the horses and also, when I buy
another horse, have a good place to keep him:) I am hoping for a
small house, cottage, or trailer to rent.  I do have my dog toney
and she is only 9 lbs and no trouble:)  Well, I hope to hear from
someone soon as I have a goal to be moved by the 1st or pretty
soon after:)

Thank you, Denise Jenkins(503)266-4687 or seeherfly
@earthlink.net  P.S. I would consider a male roommate also if he
comes with REALLY good references:)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-