traveleze push on pads

Teresa Van Hove tvanhove@uswest.net
Hi all,

Has anyone used traveleze push on pads?  They look really neat
from their web page.  Looks like you can just push them on over
regular shoes and get instant shock absorbtion.  They list them
as fitting racing shoe sizes 5-7 -any farriers out there know if
they would be compatible with size 0 or 1 regular plate or rim shoes?

They are only $8 for a pair so I think I'll try them unless I
hear that racing shoe plates are too different from normal shoes
for things to work.

Thanks
Teresa

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-