Fw: Re: How many RDers does it take to....

Another simple solution is to just reply to the question asker individually instead of sending the answer to the entire list. This works well for those 'I just need a quick answer' type questions. That way only the question asker gets 35 emails saying the same thing. It works for me.  :-)

Cris Potmesil
Green River, WY
CUR #360
mailto:camelot@fascination.com

The delete key works great, no need to read, just delete if you see the
subject doesn't interest you, I love it, it's quick and works great.

Unfortunately, deciding who should respond to what question would be way to
difficult, if not impossible.  Many of us get the digest format, lots of us
work, many of us respond to a question before we read every e-mail.  So
unless we were all extremely systematic in the way we processed our e-mail
having your only one post per question wish probably won't be answered this
year.

Relax....delete away....

Dawna

P.S. You'll probably get more than one response to your question :>