stallion for sale

wendy rahesi@alltel.net
 I have a stallion posted for sale on the market side I hope some of you read it and will contact me. Stag, if you read this I remember Drubin from the sunburst 100 a few years ago the 24 hr 100 mile ride. He  is an awsome horse and this guy is a lot like him. I just don't have the time he needs with a new baby My friend Robin  likes him and agrees he can be a heavy weight horse .He is under the 11/27 dating I think. any questions e mail me or call. Thanks, wendy Rahesi@alltel.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-