Ten reasons why I'm missing Ole Angie

1)  She comes from two states (her house is in GA and her barn is in
Tennessee) who have football teams that have both been beaten by my Gators.

2)   Looking back on the last time I was with her I must say my kahunas
haven't seen that much action since the late 60's.  (John from Vt., beware,
cause from what I've seen you post on ridecamp your kahunas must be rather
large and Angie, if she's mad at you, might not miss yours)

3)  She's not here to defend herself so it's just not as much fun picking on
her when she's not responding.  Because of that I'll refrain from talking
about her family tree (that one branch thing with a lot of African Americans
hanging from it).

4)  The male bashing has really gone downhill, lately, without her.  I think
the other ladies need to pick up the slack.

5)  I'm missing the stories from one who constantly top 5's or top ten's,
minimum.  Having never experienced that feeling myself, I am unable to write
about such things.

6)  She makes me wonder just what kind of schooling they teach up there in
Tennessee where local people think Florida came from part of a Michigan Lake
just cause they're shaped the same.  I mean my mailbox is shaped like a barn,
but I don't try and put my horse in it.

7)  I'm gettin real excited thinking she might be coming down to FLorida for
a visit and a ride.  I made sure all my FL neighbors know that she thinks
we're not true southerners down here.  I'm hoping her arrival will be a big
HIT with the locals.

8)  I miss hearing that Reba voice of hers, even though she wouldn't give me
her phone number.  If you like listening to country, give ole Angie a call.

9)  I miss hearing her stories like when she backed in her gooseneck trailer
and knocked over a couple of gas pumps.  Good thing she doesn't ride her
horse like she drives her rig.

10)  Finally, I have a feeling she'll be back before XMass.  I just can't
imagine the holidays on ridecamp without her.  Give her a call Susan, I know
you got the number.  Tell her the GATOR is outta control and needs to be
reeled in.

cya,
Howard