Re: RC: RULES

Thanks Sylvia.  RC is going to get pretty dull if we lose all our 'look
at ourselves and laugh' people, which could very well happen if this
kind of response gets thrown at them.  Angie we need you!  Steph -
please tell John is OK is be off topic once in a while.  Unless we just
go over the same things year after year, this list is going to get very
short.  We don't even have Tom to argue with anymore or bring up
interesting topics.

Have some empathy - it's 20 degrees below zero up here and we need a
grin once in a while.

elaine

begin:vcard
n:Delbeke;Elaine and Wayne
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Lazy ED Canabians (Canadian Arab Crosses)
adr:;;#2 - 51028 RR 261;Spruce Grove;Alberta ;T7Y 1B9;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:delbekew@sprynet.com
title:Elaine and Wayne Delbeke
end:vcard