Nightmares Come True Too..

Maureen A. Fager brother's e-mail, please don't reply to, thanks
Not having a computer of my own I am catching up on Ridecamp and just read Carla's post about losing Baru.  This post was hard to read as I have just gone through the same thing on Sunday, Nov. 21 with my horse Blaze.  To find your horse in the pasture with a broken leg is trully a nightmare.  Blaze was put down the next day, Nov. 22.  I had owned Blaze since his birth,(he was nine) was even in the stall with him when he was born, and was very close to him.
I would urge all RC's to go out and give all your equine friends a big hug because one never knows...
My frieids and family have been very supportive of me at this time of greiving and they have really helped.  I plan to get another horse but don't know when yet, right now I just don't feel like riding.  Our horses are truly treasures, and the trail horses that we spend so much time with and ask so much of are truly generous spirts, that's how I want to remember Blaze.  Thanks for listening RC's, I'll see you on the trail sometime.
Maureen A. Fager

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-