Weather

Howdy all!! Well, if anyone is planning on a trip to
Tillamook, or anywhere near here, bring your boat and
a rain coat. Half our town is flooded, and its gonna
be sad when all this is over to see the dead animals
that die every year. Hopefully others will just stay
home and enjoy their Thanksgiving dinners,
appreciating that their house isn't under water.

I'm certainly thankful that my horses are safe and dry
in our barn, way out of town and the flood plain.
Also, my best friend lives across the street, and
their horses and family are okay too.
I'm glad many of my family members joined together at
my uncles house, away from town, to actually be able
to eat, not worrying about water. The whole county is
getting covered. Its awful.

At least we have food, we are together, and everyone,
hopefully, is safe, including horses! :)
Oh, by the way, the forecast is, Rain, Rain, and more
Wind and Rain. Bring on the BOATS!!

HAPPY TRAILS, HAPPY SWIMMING ALL!
Hopefully we'll see ya'll down river soon :)
Kelsey and Animals, high, happy, and dry

=====
To My Horses: Horses are my life, horses are me, horses are the answer, the key. Without them I'd perish, no friends, no life with which to live. Them, always will I cherish, their love, and what they give. Horses are my life, horses are my way. And never will the day come, that I'd throw one way. They come, and go like the weather, but leave a mark in my heart that will stay forever. My boys, I love! ~Kelsey