Farr Legacy

Connie Walker swalker@turbont.net
Farr Legacy is a wonderful feed now being offered for sale nation wide through Nutrena Feeds.  It is a beet pulp based feed (high energy, low starch, digestive friendly) containing 9% fat (helps horses to perform longer anerobically, with less lactic acid), steam rolled grains (better palatability and increased energy availability, causes digestion of the starch in the stomach and small intestine),  high levels of lysine and methionine (for optimum muscle,hair coat and hoof), high levels of Vitamin E (for antioxident benefits and the immune system), High levels of B Complex vitamins, trace minerals and fat soluable vitamins PLUS probiotics.  It contains 12.5% protein.
I have had my horse, DML Smoke Silver on this feed all season, and have been very pleased with the results I've had with him on it.  He is a finicky eater and clearly chose this feed over what he was previousy on.  He feels fantastic, and even his fuzzy winter coat is silky soft.  Winning this years Pan American Endurance Championship is a testimony to the feed.  It is not just targeted as an endurance horse feed, (although I don't think there is a better one!), but a wonderful feed for any horse needing a high calorie diet.  Contact  Nutrena Feeds for your nearest dealer @ 800-226-8039.                                   Connie & Smoke

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-