Wool pad

Hey you guys!

Sure has been quiet lately (Angie come back pleeeeeeeeeeease)

Got a question for y'all.

I am thinking of upgrading my synthetic fluffy pad to a fluffy wool pad (like Toklat's wool back)

I like the wool back pads, but do you use the inserts or do you use the wool backs just by themselves?

Is the woolback worth the price?  Do these have good life expectancy?

Does anybody remember the wool source site that was posted a year ago or so?  Did anybody make their own wool pad?  I like to make my own stuff but it's hard to find the wool.

Look forward to your input.

Regards,

Sarah & Saffire