Digital Cameras -- again!!

Kerry KDykes@cpes.com
I want to thank everybody who responded to the earlier question (not MINE!!!) about digital cameras.  Reading all the info on them really got me going ---- right down to the local store where I broke the bank getting the Sony Mavica FD88.  Yikes, 16x zoom, records on regular 3 1/2" floppy disks, plays back the pics on the big screen TV, records moving pics, etc, etc., and I'M IN LOVE.....

So after spending the weekend taking pics on a ride; of everything around the house (funny how interesting a trash can can be from the right angle....); and learning how to edit them on the laptop and print them on the new HP photosmart printer (did I say I went crazy???), now I'm driving everyone at the office to distraction snapping their pics....   (Why is it no-one wants an HONEST view of what they really look like when they're hard at work?)

Well, anyway, thanks y'all for creating this monster.

Kerry
and Spiritism (would you get that thing OUTTA MY FACE!)
and Lefty (duh, wuzzat flash about mom?)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-