Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: endurancenet.com:host not fou...

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:42:26 -0500 (EST)
from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<ridecamp@endurancenet.com>

550 <ridecamp@endurancenet.com>... Host unknown (Name server: endurancenet.com: host not found)
Final-Recipient: RFC822; ridecamp@endurancenet.com
Action: failed