Re: Horse's movement after recovery from injury

Probably you remember at least one of the Ruprechts, there were so many of
us at Death Valley. Yes I would like to see your book.

As to mares  (I've had and have a ton of them-nearly all gray),  As to
injuries and subsequent return to endurance, and smoothness of gate, wow,
the first one (3/4or1/2) went to nearly 3,000 miles (always was rough and
paddled frightfully, well  she (really we) pulled her a check ligament, then
the other front check ligament went while she was on rest.  I left her off
nearly a year brought her back on slow miles and now she has 6000.25 real
registered miles,  many multidays  before and since the lay off (Death
Valley, Renegade,  XP).  She is still rough,  some due to her constant grass
belly (always looks pregnant),  She is 22 and basically carrying
grandkids.but I suppose she must be nearly retired.

Next horse Lilly probably 9 now,  she, same as C-Bows above was a "lot"
horse until 5 and did not do anything.  She is straight arab from a good
breeding farm andof course we paid 4 times as much for her.  She has never
been smooth either, and for the last year has been lame,  Her vet bill way
exceeds anything the first horse has, and she is sweet but useless.  We
stilldo not know what her problem is.

What can I tell you, these are just 2 varied histories.