New Tack Auction

Sorry I forgot to post this earlier but anyone in the NY NJ PA area we are having a new tack auction to benefit the USA East Endurance Team this sunday 11/21 beginnning at 10:30 am.  It is being held at the Bloomsbury NJ Firehall.  Bloomsbury is in the northern part of central NJ just off of exit 7 of Interstate 78.  It is only 7 miles from Easton PA.  Lots of great stuff and surprises because you never know what Auggie is going to have.  English/Western/Barn Supplies probably saddles and blankets.  I know there is a very nice framed print in the mix this time.  For more info or more complete directions call me at 908.479.4620  Hope some of you can make it sunday!

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/wambo