From: DAldr94141@aol.com [mailto:DAldr94141@aol.com]
Subject: RC: Question about cribbing

Hi everybody,
A friend of mine has an arab who cribbs. He was cribbing when she bought him
so no news there. The cribbing collar he came with was working but she heard
good things about the miracle collar and bought one. Well, he has a wide
forehead and the collar didn't fit well. My friend changed back to the old
collar and forgot (sorry No.2) to put it on for 2 days. She put it on and now
he cribbs with the collar on. Has anyone had this problem before? How can a
horse cribb with the collar on? She doesn't want to have to go as far as
electrifying everything in sight. He even cribbs on the water tank outside.
Please comment on ridecamp. Thank you in advance. Deb