Lessons Learned: EPM Part 4 Resources

Karen Gehringer mgehringer@dmenet.com

Resources

Here is a list of resources for further information about EPM:

1.  prevmed.vet.ohio-state.edu/epm    This site gets about as detailed as most people ever want to get on a subject.  Highly informative.

2.  thehorse.com   In the knowledge bank section there are several good articles about EPM.  You can also down load the form needed to order Baycox.

3.  Bruce.Kilmer.B@bayer.com   He is a vet at Bayer who can answer all your questions about Baycox.

4.  EPM@onelist.com   This is a support group list for EPM horse owners.

My best resource has been my long suffering husband who never once questioned me about the cost of this thing and only razzed me occasionally about my obsession with it.  Also my fellow horse loving friends, Mary Marshall, Edie Whiting, Becky Siler, Donna Shoaf, Linda Flynn and Jeanie Miller have been a huge support to me and I am grateful to them.

Anna had her first day without meds today.  Any prayers, good thoughts or positive chi you could send our direction would be greatly appreciated.

Happiness and Health to all,

Karen

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-