Points Calculations

Kerry KDykes@cpes.com
I printed the rules about points calculations, and looked up
some ride results, trying to see if I understood it, viola! I
could figure it out except.......

The ride results have two numbers, the first one matches points
based on the rules calculations.  It is followed by a /, with
more numbers and it's the last set of numbers I can't figure out.
Here is one set of examples from a real 50 mile ride:

Placing         "Score"

1st               145/145
3rd               105/145
8th                85/120
9th                75/95

Although there were 12 finishers in this particular ride, 3 were juniors so that meant only 9 seniors for points -- which as I understand it is why 5 points were taken off the first set of scores.  But can anyone enlighten me what the second set of numbers mean and how they are calculated?

Thanks!
Kerry

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-