Re: RE: RE: Re: Height in FEI Horses

Title: RE: RE: Re: Height in FEI Horses
I put the same saddle on every horse, I seem to do alright, I ride tons of miles,  My  horses go tons of miles, and while they support more bodies than just mine they all get the same saddle (I have accumulted 6 of these saddles, mostly from endurance ridders (haven't bought a new one yet) who I presume have gone on to other saddles and probably are still not satisfied ?!?!
Joan Humboldt County  Trinidad California  Where Best Forests Still Stand-----
From: Flemmer, Linda <flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu>
To: 'owensall@sierratel.com' <owensall@sierratel.com>
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, November 12, 1999 11:16 AM
Subject: RC: RE: RE: Re: Height in FEI Horses

I have an Orthoflex Express Lite, 1995 vintage.  The panels measure every bit of 26".  I never realized how long it was until I tried putting it on a smaller horse.  Our two older horses are proportionate but large.  Major is 15.2+ H QH/TB cross, and Rocket, the big Arab.  The saddle fit both of them so well.

I guess the important things is - Rocket's proportional.  That back on a 14.2 Arab would be awful.  On Rocket, it belongs there.

Linda
Rocket (aka ABF Challenger)
Now just try to get up on him at the vet checks, late in the ride!!!