From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com [mailto:CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com]
Subject: RC: Re: Height in FEI Horses

In a message dated 11/11/99 9:08:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
michrowe@frontier.net writes:
<< So given one or the other, is it your feeling that it's better for a
smaller
 horse to be out of balance? >>

No.  IMO, balance is the most essential part of the whole package.  I won't
even bother looking at the legs unless the horse is balanced.
Heidi