Digital Cameras

Hi, all.  Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for info on the digital cameras.  It was extremely helpful.  I decided to go with the fairly inexpensive (comparatively speaking!) Polaroid recommended by Karen Chaton and Lucy Turnbull, before attempting one of the more expensive models.  This was a choice I could take with me on horseback without risking destroying my daughter's inheritance if it got stepped on.  I would be happy to share the posts with anyone who also needs this kind of information.

Joan D.