RE: I'm going to Hahira

-----Original Message-----
From:	SUSAN WILLIS [SMTP:SMW@SOS.NET]

OKAY RIDECAMPERS ----    What's the one item most commonly forgotten
that you remember just about the time you've gone too far to go back for
it??? Your HORSE doesn't count in this..........

SUE

[Karen Sullivan]  How about things you don't want that come along.  Several years ago my friend and I got a bit of a late start, heading for the Mendocino ride.  We planned to stop at a quick stop about 5 miles from her house and get ice on the way.  At the quick stop, we were stopped by a nice gentleman who informed us that as he was following, my friends clean saddle pad had fallen off the side of the stock trailer (she had put it there to dry), and naturally, it was all the way back in front of her house.  After loading that, and chasing her dog back home for the second time, we finally arrived back at the quick stop and bought our ice.  When she opened the camper door, she discovered one of her cats,who had taken advantage to explore back at home.  Our options were to take the cat to the ride, drop it off at the local animal shelter for the weekend (it was really close), or do the right thing and drive the darn cat back to her house.  So we drove the cat back home and chased her dog home for the third time.......took us awhile to get to that ride.

Karen

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-