I'm going to Hahira

And if any vet disqualifies my horse I'm gonna Goddamn shoot him, right there
in front of everyone.  I'm getting damned tired of driving all these miles
with two horses and a whiny ten year old kid who doesn't like listening to
Led Zeppelin or Toby Keith, and won't let me smoke.   I swear if I see that
vet that I saw at Liberty, and he gives me any crap, one of us is gonna die.

haha. Just kidding.  I'll be my sweet old self, don't worry.  I love all vets
and all ridecamp managers, just trying to get your ATTENTION.

I Leased a new horse, and I just might top ten (for the first time), me and
the kid.

And for those of you who say it's just a 25 mile training run you can kiss my
limited distance butt!

I plan on creating a new sport here.  The 25 mile run and have fun
gettouttamyway trail buster.  God forbid I call it an endurance run.  Down
South, in the lowlands, I'm not sure even a 50 qualifies as true endurance.
Not after I did that Leatherwood ride last year.

OK, I'm excited.  Haven't done a run since August.  Bernie says I like to get
disqualified just so I can hang out and flirt with the women who aren't
riding.  haha.  And like Cindy says, "It's a miracle to just be able to get
here, qualify, and actually run."

Well, that's enough.  Been packing the diesel and horse trailer since the day
after Halloween and I'm almost ready.  Hope I'm done before I leave.

btw, I'm hoping Angie shows up for this one cause Friday nite, real late,
when she's snoring away, I plan on hogtiein her butt just to hear her scream
when the wake up horn starts blaring away before dawn on Saturday morning.

"HOWWWWAAAAARRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!, you Gator assh****"  I can hear it
already.   I really love Southern women, they have so much charm, even those
who don't think Florida's part of the South.  Better sleep with the light on
Angie (so I don't trip).  lol

cya,
Howard