Numerous Trail pics

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull elsie@calweb.com
A couple of months ago, I went and bought myself an early
Christmas present - a digital camera. This was to be my
"horse camera" - which was allowed to go in a saddle bag,
and if it got whacked into a tree, then so be it (although
I've done my very best to prevent that happening).

Then all I had to do was persuade Provo to behave himself
while I rode no-handed, looking through a tiny window at
the world... He wasn't convinced.

So from these activities, I put up a page of horse/mountain
bike trail thingies, which you can take a look at if you are
so inclined:

http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos/trails.htm

Most of the pages can take a while to load if you're on
a slow connection, so click on them and go away and water
the plants or some such while you're waiting.

There's quite a lot of stuff in the American River canyon
(some of it on bikes), either on, or looking down over the
last part of the Tevis trail (for people interested in Tevis
stuff). I even rode the trail from Francisco's to Poverty Bar
river crossing and took my life in my hands trying to take
pics and not fall off Provo at the same time.

* * *

Mouse and I seem to be practically up and running (for those
of you who might have been following our two year activities
(can you say: "Bring the pony on slooooooowwww"?).

She still only goes out chaperoned, but is acting like an adult
and could even be termed "thoughtful" in her outlook (as opposed
to "crazed out-of-brain experience" - which is how she started
out). I'd like to put it down to my training, but suspect it's
more due to her now being 7, not 5... them arabs are slow to
mature and she's a prime example of this.

Pics from Saturday's ride can be found at:

http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos/ride-nov6-99/ride-nov6-99.htm

Enjoy!

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-