how tall??

Reading the posts about height I've been remembering my QH stallion that I
rode some years ago.   He was 14:2 (with shoes) and weighed about 1040 in
working condition.   Really measured and really weighed.   Many folks, both
QH and Arab types, always guessed  him at  least 15 hands or over and  1200
lbs plus.    They were sort of right,   he thought he was as big as anybody
out there and carried you that way.   I still miss him.

Dot Wiggins

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Wiggins;Dot
FN:Dot Wiggins
TEL;HOME;VOICE:2083552326
ADR;HOME:;;PO box 95;Midvale;Idaho;83645;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:PO box 95=0D=0AMidvale, Idaho 83645=0D=0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dotwgns@cyberhighway.net
REV:19991108T053603Z
END:VCARD