oroville ride

dovie pickering  dovie@aci.net
WOW I am glad that its over the ride management did a great job. And I an very sorry that I got a bit crabby at the end I would like to say thank you to very much to everyone there on the trail esp. the man on the mule who more or less held my hand for the last 8 miles of the ride.  As soon as the glow sticks appeared he went on his way. Thanks again and I hope you the best .  L. A. and I finished but not within the time limit. But she did wonderful and we made it home to Reno.  Her back is sore but other wise she is fine.  Learned alot and will be back next year .  Dovie

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-