Can somebody pleassse help me?!

fairyNfire fairyNfire@jahoopa.com
Alright yesterday my 7 yr old mare literally collapsed.  She was tied to a tie post and had the saddle on with the girth still loose and no bridle on.  She had eaten earlier 2 scoops of horse feed and 1/3 bale of hay she was munching on.  She also had a bucket of water.  Anyhow there was a gelding that she didn't know tied next to her...and she bucked at him...then like a minute more or less after totally fell on her side.  It was not a slip it was not a fall.  It was like she fainted..just BAM!  I started screaming because I was so worried and scared, and she got back up.  I did not ride her obviously as of my fear of her health.  I talked to my uncle which is a vet and he first said that maybe I had the girth too tight, but I never tighten my girth too tight even when I ride.  And I had tightened it a while before that.  I'm just worried sick and unsure what to do.  Everytime I go outside to see her I just pray she's ok and standing.  I looked in my vet book and it said possiblities of electric shock, heart conditions, /or brain conditions.  What do I do? My uncle didn't seem to be worried.  I'm as worried as ever!  I mean...she's just so important right now...and I love her so dearly!

Thank you very much for reading this...please help if you can

fairyNfire

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-