Re: RC: RE: standards of care (long!!!!)

Dear Karen;
I have another idea to help out:  don't bother picking out the feet.
Unless there is a specific reason, like a rock stuck in the foot,  new
research says that the natural pack of dirt keeps the horse's foot
healthier.
Katee

--
I'm not tense;  just very, very, alert.