Getting started

Terry Ashcom tashca@flash.net

I'm getting started in endurance riding and will be in the market for a horse soon.  Right now I ride a friend's horse.  I'll have some knee surgery November 24th but then will work on recovering and getting back in the saddle again.  I live in the Albuquerque area and wonder if there is a group of riders in this area, or an organization here that I could hook up with.  Also, I'm wondering about instruction particular to endurance riding.  Anyone know any instructors in the Albuquerque Santa Fe area that do endurance training?

thanks

Terry

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-