Best Condition

Tami tamitl65@yahoo.com
I have just ended my third season in LD endurance ridding. The last race, four out of the top five horses were from my farm, but none of us won BC (we were only 1.5 points off, so we almost won, but didn't because of weight).  But, I was wondering if it looks bad to other riders if you are always in the top six, but never win BC?  Are we ridding too hard?  We always walk in and pulse, our guts are ok, and none of my horses have been pulled from a race.  Plus, they always look great that day and the next.  Please let me know what you think.  I don't want to over ride my beloved friends.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-