[Fwd: JD's ride]

--
Teddy Lancaster
AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974
6000+ career miles

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East co-chair. Webmaster for USA East website:
http://runningbear.com/ETZ
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion - (1982
Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980

---- Begin included message ----
Teddy Lancaster wrote:

> I sure hope it is still going to happen!!!! Everyone I know is
> planning on going!!!!
>
> Say JD, what's happening?
>
> Here's the contact info:
>
> Fountain, J.D. & Mary Anne: carridefon@shtc.net
> 2524 Bethune Road, Bethune, SC, 29009, USA, 803-334-8970
>
> John & Sue Greenall wrote:
>
> > Heard a rumor that JD's might not happen this year, don't know
> > why or any details or it this is so.  Know anything???
> > John and Sue Greenall
> > mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
> > http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall
>
> --
> Teddy Lancaster
> AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974
> 6000+ career miles
>
> Running Bear Farm, Inc.
> Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
> Anniversary!!!!
> Teddy Lancaster, President
> 1348 Township Road 256
> Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
> USA East co-chair. Webmaster for USA East website:
> http://runningbear.com/ETZ
> 1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
> Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion - (1982
> Chestnut CMK Stallion)
> Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980
Hi Teddy ..we have received a call regarding our ride ..the person said
that there was some discussion on Ridecamp about our ride not
happening.. I went there to find out this could be ...was suprised to
find your e-mail to us regarding the ride from the Greenall's ... but I
could not find my response regarding my confirmation that the ride was
still on..can see how this may have some folks thinking that it has been
cancelled..would you be kind to post that our ride to still very much
on... thank you Mary Anne...P.S. How could this be posted without my
reply being posted?

---- End included message ----