poison plants

Okay I am probably gonna be an entowering inferno here but, I must try to
attempt to say something here. First and formost no I am not a native
Californian here. Second look at yourselves you all are absolutely nuts
here. You are starting a petetion to eradicate a PLANT!!! comeon folks we
are much more intellegent than that. No I am not one of those tree huggers.
Do you know what you are asking to do? You are asking to get rid of a plant
that has been around a heck of a lot longer than your sorry rear has been. I
agree that for some city to plant a plant that is toxic to animals as well
as humans, that is like a few clowns short of a circus. The wheel is turning
but the hamster is dead.My prayers go out to the folks that lost their
children but your best bet is to educate them. Kind of like don't go rolling
in the poison ivy you will regret it later. Is there a anti-toxin here? I
haven't researched it yet but can someone shed some light on that? Think
could you be trying to eradicate the plant that may hold the cure to Aids,
Cancer, Pms, or the next best thing to beet pulp. Where is this plant from?
Is it a native? To help you get rid of a problem such as a plant you gotta
get to its roots. If it is native only in California then put it back in the
park system where it can stay within a protective environment. If it is a
native to another country well you may be able to get rid of it. or If it is
a new plant.... put it in a botanical garden and then let it live on. Sheesh
I am worried about a visit to California....Ya'll begginning to sound
southern "comeon guys lets GIT IT" < those are redneck words if you hear
them reffered to you better RUN like hell!
Carla (should have stayed in college for equine sciences!)
Baru ( then you wouldn't have me MOM!)
Haley (or me!)
Rob (Would you have made more money????)

P.S. HAS ANYONE SEEN APRIL LEE AND APACHE?????She is MIA!! WHERE ARE
YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!