gooseneck chains

The little chat here about chains brings me to an incident that happened to
me this past year.I let a buddy drive my horse and trailer with her horse
and truck to camp. I was already at camp when I learned buddy never got a
safety chain hook up for her trailer to hook the  the gooseneck too.... WHY
SHE SPENT $300 getting #@!(^#*^$*^$ recieving hitch??? and no safety chain
hook up beats the sugar out of me. I really had to hold my tongue at first..
It all came to a head when We had to change a flat and NO #*^@(*$^#(@*^
spare for the #@(*&#)(@*^$*(^ truck. I had to throw a (CENSORED) big
(CENSORED) tire in my NEW (CENSORED) suv! AND drive XXXXXXXX 30 miles into
town to get it fixed! on a SUNDAY!! needless to say I drove like a (BIG
CENSORED HERE) wild animal home and pray  my trailer and horse make it. I
got to a point that I couldn't bear to watch and went on. The after math
came a damaged friendship for want of a chain. I would rather loose a
friendship than loose a life of an animal or a human. She still doesn't use
a safety chain. * I still shake my head at her* I think that the chains
should be put into law *NOTE AN OPINION STATEMENT HERE* until someone proves
me other wise. I mean think here for a sec. I had an aquaintence whos ball
broke off his gooseneck. and because of no safety chains well two horses
lost their lives on a interstate when a transfer truck hit the trailer in
the side. had the safety chains been there maybe he would have two horses he
could never load into a trailer again. It was a huge mess. Needless to say
this hasn't affected my "friend". I dread the day she calls and tells me she
had a trailering accident. It is coming. She doesn't even safety chain her
tag along.
Carla ( safety chains all the way)
Baru ( them jingly things are cooool)
Haley ( still got  a bruise on my nose mom from that woman pulling out
  in front of us)
Rob ( triple checks the chains at every stop)