From: guest@endurance.net [mailto:guest@endurance.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 9:00 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: DDSP

Michele mdnevada@tele-net.net
Help! My 6 year old Arab mare has been diagnosed with Intermittent Dorsal Displacement of the Soft Palate. I have been using a figure 8 noseband to hold her tongue down. This worked for a while but now she is displacing her tongue no matter how tight I get the noseband. My next option, as far as I know, is surgery. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone had the surgery performed on a horse? Please respond to mdnevada@tele-net.net

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.