RE: wavy hair pattern

Title: RE: wavy hair pattern

When I see this, I usually think back to see if the saddle was tipping side to side or if it slid forward/backward.  What were you two up to on these rides?

I'd look to see if the saddle is secure & still on his back.  If it isn't, then what can you do to keep it in place!  (Not sure what you are using now... crupper, breast plate, etc.)

Linda Flemmer
Bruceton Mills, WV