Chuckwagon at Armadillo Ride - Texas

Richard Newsom just contacted us about setting up his Chuckwagon at the Armadillo ride. For anyone who hasn't been at a ride where Richard cooks, you are missing out BIG TIME. This man has a real chuckwagon (from the early 1900's I think) and sets his teepee up as his sleeping quarters. It is a sight to behold - not to mention his cooking skills.
I'm not sure what his menu for Armadillo will be since we haven't had a chance to speak at any length yet, but he will be cooking something like pancakes and scrambled eggs for the Sunday morning breakfast.

The Armadillo 100/50/25 will be held in Davy Crockett National Forest, Kennard, Texas on October 30. Ride in your Halloween Costume to be eligible for the Costume Awards.
Enter early to avoid the $25 on-site registration fee.
For more information contact
Linda or Bo Parrish
HC 2 Box 157
Kennard, TX 75847