Police School/obstacles in SE

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
I just returned from Police School in Ocala:  two days of intense
obstacle  and hazard work mounted.  We also did a lot of
cavalry drills to get the horses & riders into the proper
frame of reference.

Before the two days were over everybody had shot from their horse
and all the horses heard plenty of shots and other strange noises.
The drills were extreme fun and used to take the horses around the
arena with workers welding, a cement truck pouring, among other
things.

It was a real fun filled two days.  Only one rider parted company with
her Walker and she was back on shortly.

While the horses had an intense experience many of the riders
undoubtedly learned a lot about the psychology of moving their
horse
into strange situations that should carry on with new hazzards.

We worked in very close quarters (boot to boot and head to tail)  at times
at times and nobody got kicked.  The horses learned very quickly
that  the other
horses were their savious from the monsters.

There are yet two more FL locations (next week Tuesday in Ocala and then near
and then near Talle.  There are also Fall dates in KY and GA.

try www.mountedpoliceworldwide@aol.com
email  cavalrycop@aol.com
The Ocala location is at the Equestrian CEnter next to OBS;  Tuesday

Tek Marciniak will also do Club clinics for sufficient entries;

It was great fun, Watch tomorrow's Ocala Star Banner for story;
Jean Wonser
Trenton Fl.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-