Geldings need a new home

Katey  heart@magiclink.com
There are two Arab geldings in need of a home in Colville, WA. Their ages are 4 and 8 and they are 15 hands high, I asked for cannon bone measurements and he emailed and told me 7 1/2" on the 4 year old and 8" on the 8 year old.  Their owner is looking for a home where they can go together. I came across them on the Classifieds 2000.He is asking $1000 for both of them. His email is Joseph Wear at: wearjj@theofficenet.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-