Solstice Saddle

John Bass jbass@beattynv.com
Ken, I purchased a Solstice saddle from Bev Gray, bgray@xmission.com, about six weeks ago. I absolutely love it.  It fits my horse like a glove, the most comfortable saddle I have ever ridden in and to top it off I am real secure in it. Besides that the saddle doesn't move back and forth going up and down hills, I can climb on and off without any saddle slip,no easy task for me, and there are all kinds of rings to tie your stuff to.  I am a heavyweight novice rider at best with no English style saddle experience at all until I bought the Solstice. Riding is more fun than ever for both me and my horse. The leather is top quality,it's a good looking saddle, easy to clean,and the company will even send you one for a week to try out.  I rode yesterday and was thinking at the time of all the stuff that I have purchased over the years that was too small or too big or too short or too long but finally I had bought something I really liked. Give one a try, you won't be disappointed.
John Bass
Beatty Nevada

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-