Please post under horses for sale

Some of you know my 16.2 American Saddlebred gelding, Pequot. You also know he is a fantastic mover, always has to be in front or throws himself around until he is, and know he needs a very confident rider. I need to lease/sell/share expenses with, a wise man/woman, who wants a horse they can definitely win with, if they are willing to work with him. I have 1 too many horses, and my time is filled.  I'll enclose a picture of us at Hahira 3 years ago, before he took off with me and I had to quit.  I'll work out any arrangement as long as he has a caring home, and if you sell him, I'll split the profit.  He has great pulses, loves to jump, athletic, sound, loves to go in water, climbs any hills, and is NOT for an average rider.  Please e-mail me if anyone has an interest. Oh, he's 9 (will be 10 in February(a Wing Commander Great Grandson), and boy CAN HE FLY at a trot! Looking for the right home. Thanks, Randi in Brooksville, Florida