[Fwd: Cars, Roads and Passing Horses]

Oh well I'm a lousy typist try this again.
--

---- Begin included message ----
Check you states traffic laws, here in Kentucky, although it is probably not
well known, a driver of a car cannot pass a vehicle pulled by a horse or a rider
on horse back until signaled to do so.  I cannot site the particular KRS
(Kentucky Revised Statute) at this time, but it was in the same set that dealt
with "passing" other vehicles.  In the rural area where I live I do a lot of
road work and most folks around here are adherents to the above law but in
reality probably don't pass me until I signal out of just being thoughtful and
through most of their lives seeing horses ridden or driven on the road with
them.
--
Don Pollock
1400 Birdie Rd.