From: Coujurs1@aol.com [mailto:Coujurs1@aol.com]
Subject: RC: training question/tailing

In a message dated 10/14/99 12:30:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owensall@sierratel.com writes:
<< I like to train them on their first endurance ride...after they get
 tired.  Last weekend I trained my youngster how to tail on the last hill
 on the way into the thirty mile point.
 Katee >>

Hi Katee!
  I taught Coujur to tail on his second 100, at the Old Dominion ride!  By
Sherman's Gap, he would look around as if to say, off woman!

Nina Gibson