BEY SHAH granddaughter for sale

Tammy Murray tam99@prodigy.net
BEY SHAH granddaughter for sale. This is an elegant 8 yr. grey mare by Palissandre. She is very leggy & typey with a beautiful head, neck and large eyes. With her fast walk and huge stride she covers ground easily and smoothly. She has completed 2 slow 50s and is currently being ridden by a heavy weight rider. Her conditioning program has included Tevis trail from Dusty Corners to Auburn. Exceptional P/Rs will get you through vet checks in a hurry. A kind, sensitive and loving disposition will make this mare a very special and willing partner for the right person. She has a lot of try and wants to please. Endurance prospects of this caliber are hard to find. She is only being sold because she doesn't fit in our breeding program. Asking $3,500 but if you are the perfect home we would be willing to discuss her future with you.
Contact Dream Catcher Arabians  Dianna 530-532-7553 or Tammy at tam99@prodigy.net
Located in N. CA.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-