Cass at Liberty Run

Rita Swift tomrita@citynet.net
Cass and I were at Liberty Run and finished 2nd.  As with any ride
I take him to I want to finish and finish healthy, but, I am
competitive and I have goals with this horse.  To achieve these
goals I always try to win or at least top 5.  After the 100 at
Liberty Cass reached his pulse of 64 in about 16 minutes after
crossing the finish line and we did stand for best condition. There is no disputing that this was a fast 100 for Cass and I, but
I feel he is up to this kind of challenge and certainly never ask
him to do anything I haven't properly trained for.  I believe the
people going to the Worlds will have to canter and/or gallop for a
hundred miles or they won't have much of a chance at winning.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-