Cevi's update sept part 1

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Well she's over here at Harborview again, rm 701, #206-731-3178
 and sleeping right now.  They're going to send her down to
 angio and she'll probably be down there for a number of hours.
 She has a tear in her artery in her groin that needs to be
 repaired immediately.  She's scheduled for surgery tomorrow.
 All the nurses are excited that she's back and happy to see her
 so that helps in calmer her fears a lot.  Matt will be going
 home this weekend (at least that was the last word) and he's
 doing great (Thank you Jesus).  Matt, another patient Brandon
 and Cevi went bowling yesterday and had a blast, I've got
 pictures so when I get them developed I'll send them out.
 She's kind of layed up right now because she really pulled a
 muscle behind her knee so now she'll have a few days to rest
 it.  As of right now it looks as though Monday is the day to
 return to Children's.  Please pray for all this to go well and
 that Matt gets to go home where he can work on moving more and
 more (oh, by the way, he's starting to get tingling in his
 toes).  Cevi is healing from a bad pulled muscle behind her
 knee, but that was after she walked 325 feet with her walker.
 The Lord has made himself known, without a doubt.

God bless you all and love you. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-