Looking for a rider for my horse -the Patapsco 30 in MD on 10/17

Diane Nelson safehavn@fast.net
I'm signed up for the Patapsco 30 on Sun. 10/17.  But...I have a nasty flu that's hanging on tenaciously.  Riding isn't in my best interests right now.  Would you be interested in riding a seasoned competitor - he'll carry a HW with ease?

We plan on arriving on Sat. afternoon early.

Please call 610-298-4664 (eves. PA) or 610-481-3288 (days, 8-4:30) or email safehavn@fast.net.

Diane in Allentown, PA

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-