R U Looking 4 ride results ???

cosequin challenge race@fastpony.com
http://www.fastpony.com

bookmarks this url, we are building the ultimate in ride results
for ECTRA, AERC, FEI and IAHA endurance, limited distance and competitive events.

As the site is built, you will find more and more current
and accurate info on the rides your interested in.

Ride managers...
Email us for info on how you can get your ride publicized
and your ride results posted immediately for FREE at this
new site.

We already have an extensive database of info and are moving to
a new ISP to better perform this service over the next ten days.

While we move, we'll continue to build so check back often.

As with any move, you can probably expect us to go down for a few hours or days as they relocate our url from
one isp to another.. (although they claim this won't happen)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-