scarlet oil

---- Begin included message ----
From: Lauren & Allan Horn <4horn@home.com>

What EXACTLY is Scarlet Oil?? My vet said to dab some on a cut that had
re-opened after the stiches were out? I'll do anything to prevent
scarring as the cut is at the top of his nose on his face.

Lauren

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!

---- End included message ----