WebPages & email address

Pat Fredrickson pat@halterlady.com
Quite a few people have contacted me about a problem I was having on my WebPages & email. I wanted to let everyone know that everything is working & we are now running smooth again.  Thank goodness!  Check out my WebPages often, as I will be putting up new pictures & soon will be offering secure online ordering & free gifts with purchases.  We now have natural sea sponges for only $5.00 each.

I am now able to add links to my page, so contact me if you have a horse related link you would like me to consider adding to the list.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-