Get a life!

Charlotte Mews pillowmagic@hotmail.com
To all of you who have expressed opinions on How a horse and rider does tie finale...ruinning blind, etc.  Keep your opinions in the context of your own ability and that of your horse.

After 50 years of riding, and aan above average IQ, I know that I kinow very little...

My advice to you "who Know!:"

     Help people with saddle fit, and horse loading and how to do stuff that has worked for you....keep your opinions about what you don't know to yourself.  Lots of folks on this BB are obviously "blinded by the light!"

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-