Finding a place to ride

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the responses to my ad about finding a ranch to
live on.  I had what sounded like a pretty good opportunity to
live and work on a ranch but ended up there wouldn't be enough
work to keep me busy full-time.  So, rather than try to move out
of the area I'm in I am going back to work here in the East Bay
area of California.  I live in Clayton actually.  What I am look-
ing for now is someone who lives in this area that might need
someone to come over and help with conditioning their horses.  I
know sometimes people have more horses than they can get exercised.
I would be glad to come out on my days off and just help with
whatever you may need help with whether riding or maybe even
a house sitting deal where you can get away for a weekend.  I just
want to be around the horses and keep learning because when I can
afford it I want to have my own horse again and ride endurance. If
this sounds good or you have a similar idea you would like to
discuss, please write me.  I will be as I said, working full time
but I would be available evenings and weekends.  There is nothing
I would rather do than be around the horses:)  Denise Jenkins

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-